PDA

View Full Version : แตกประเด็น - ## น้องแม้ว @ ใจกลางกรุง ##

Zeckson
24th August 2006, 15:11
เนื่องจากเนื้อหาข้อความไม่ตรงกับหัวข้อ (http://www.thaidphoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33851)และแยกข้อความ ออกมาเป็นอีกหัวข้อหนึ่งครับ - D1

Hello. Just received a notification on the update of this thread and I noticed that somebody is not happy about my post. I received a negative reputation point.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for whatever mistakes I have made in my speech. If I have said something wrong, please do correct me and point out to me so that I can learn and take note and avoid such mistakes again in future.

If I received the negative reputation point because I commented wrongly on the white balance, please accept my apologies for the wrong information.

If I received the negative reputation point because I talked about getting models to do photo shoot, please understand that this is purely for photo shoot purposes. There is no other intention about them. I like shooting portraits and I have participated many organized shoots in Singapore. But because I cannot speak Thai well, I find it difficult to engage a model to be my photo model. If I am not allowed to ask about this topic here in ThaiDPhoto, kindly tell me so that I will not do that in future. If I have offended anyone here in ThaiDPhoto, I apologize sincerely because I never have any intention to make "enemies" here in Thailand.

Do point out my mistakes. Thank you very much na krab.

Kenny P
24th August 2006, 16:39
Dear Zeckson:

Don't think too much. Rep. Power is just something to show something. It means nothing for someone but means something to someone as well.

For me, I think it's just kind of the status to show how you participate with ThaiD more than anything. Think like this way maybe make you more comfortable na Zeckson.

You can't force everyone to like your style but for sure, not everyone hate your style.

Cheer up. KAM-PA-TE :)

Zeckson
24th August 2006, 16:59
Dear Zeckson:

Don't think too much. Rep. Power is just something to show something. It means nothing for someone but means something to someone as well.

For me, I think it's just kind of the status to show how you participate with ThaiD more than anything. Think like this way maybe make you more comfortable na Zeckson.

You can't force everyone to like your style but for sure, not everyone hate your style.

Cheer up. KAM-PA-TE :)

Hello Kenny, thanks for clearing things up a little na krab. I am still new in Thailand, definitely I want to make more friends and not enemies. Singapore is very different when it comes to public forums like this but again I apologize for going off-topic. This thread is meant to comment on photos, not on any other thing else. :)

cchamora
24th August 2006, 21:26
Zeckson, I guess the reason why you've got a red bean was you have made comments in the wrong room. People are willing to read comments when their pictures are posted in a "Comment Corner". In "Pic Post General", is where they want to show their photographs unless they expicitly write "Feel free to comment". Mostly all are written in Thai which you can't read so the best way is to follow the rules. Again the rules are all written in Thai so it's not fair for you. But you'll learn it as the time passes and don't worry much about the reputation. If you really like to stay as a part of ThaiD, They'll understand you in the end.

oberon
24th August 2006, 22:00
ไรเนี่ย? โพสน้อยอีกล่ะ? อิอิ ... รอชมๆ เอามาโพสอีกดิตาชาร์ม :)

PS. Dear K.Zeckson, don't worry too much about the reputation. As many people here tried to explain you what it is & how it works... it means nothing to me. Here in ThaiDphoto is quite a big community, there are so many people, different opinion and also different point of view. The more you stay here in ThaiDphoto, the more you love too stay here longer I believe. Anyway, :welcome: ... to ThaiDphoto krub. :)

Zeckson
25th August 2006, 03:51
Zeckson, I guess the reason why you've got a red bean was you have made comments in the wrong room. People are willing to read comments when their pictures are posted in a "Comment Corner". In "Pic Post General", is where they want to show their photographs unless they expicitly write "Feel free to comment". Mostly all are written in Thai which you can't read so the best way is to follow the rules. Again the rules are all written in Thai so it's not fair for you. But you'll learn it as the time passes and don't worry much about the reputation. If you really like to stay as a part of ThaiD, They'll understand you in the end.

Hello cchamora, thanks for the clarification and support. I shall follow the rules then. :)

Zeckson
25th August 2006, 03:53
ไรเนี่ย? โพสน้อยอีกล่ะ? อิอิ ... รอชมๆ เอามาโพสอีกดิตาชาร์ม :)

PS. Dear K.Zeckson, don't worry too much about the reputation. As many people here tried to explain you what it is & how it works... it means nothing to me. Here in ThaiDphoto is quite a big community, there are so many people, different opinion and also different point of view. The more you stay here in ThaiDphoto, the more you love too stay here longer I believe. Anyway, :welcome: ... to ThaiDphoto krub. :)

Hello Oberon, thanks for supporting and cheering me up. I do hope to make more friends here in Thailand na krab. :)

s_charm
25th August 2006, 12:07
Dear Zeckson,

I think your reply eliminate favor of photopost in this website. About this problem, you can leave feedback in "Feedback forum" not in this thread. This community is open for any comment but you should follow the rule of society. If you think this rule is not acceptable, you may leave feedback in feedback forum but you shouldn't reply like you did.

ปล. ถ้าเห็นว่าตอบกลับแรงไป เชิญลบโดยไม่ต้องแจ้งล่วงหน้า ได้เลยนะ.... พอดีหงุดหงิดกับการที่ตอบซ้ำๆ กันหลายรอบ ในเรื่องเดียวกันนิดหน่อย

Zeckson
25th August 2006, 12:28
Dear Zeckson,

I think your reply eliminate favor of photopost in this website. About this problem, you can leave feedback in "Feedback forum" not in this thread. This community is open for any comment but you should follow the rule of society. If you think this rule is not acceptable, you may leave feedback in feedback forum but you shouldn't reply like you did.

ปล. ถ้าเห็นว่าตอบกลับแรงไป เชิญลบโดยไม่ต้องแจ้งล่วงหน้า ได้เลยนะ.... พอดีหงุดหงิดกับการที่ตอบซ้ำๆ กันหลายรอบ ในเรื่องเดียวกันนิดหน่อย

Hello S_Charm,

First of all, let me apologize to you. I never look down on you at all. I am from Singapore and I am not Thai. I cannot read, write and cannot speak Thai. I didn't know that you did not ask for comments and for sure, if there are rules here, I certainly do not know it because they are written in Thai and I don't understand them at all.

If I have offended you in any way, please accept my humble apology because I never mean to look down on you or "teach" you anything. I think we have a misunderstanding here na krab.

If I know that you do not want comments, I will not write a single word on your thread na krab. But on your first post, you wrote everything in Thai so I don't understand and I thought you were asking for some comments.

I am not great on my pictures. Like I said, I am not a photographer. You have your own way of presenting your pictures but what is posted in open public forums is the final presentation you, as the poster and thread starter, decided.

By putting only 2 images and written in Thai (I am not saying that Thai is not good na...), as a foreigner, I don't know and I don't understand. It is my fault to assume that you wanted some comments so I wrote some down. My intention is not to "teach" you, my friend. My intention is to let you take note on the white balance as both images are different.

So, let's look at things again. Me - A foreigner, don't understand Thai, assume you wanted comments, wrote some down but you misunderstand it as I am "teaching" you and "look down" on you. Let me first admit it is my fault and I am writing this to apologize. I do not wish to continue further on this argument.

I hope you have a good day krab.

s_charm
25th August 2006, 12:56
Hello S_Charm,

First of all, let me apologize to you. I never look down on you at all. I am from Singapore and I am not Thai. I cannot read, write and cannot speak Thai. I didn't know that you did not ask for comments and for sure, if there are rules here, I certainly do not know it because they are written in Thai and I don't understand them at all.

If I have offended you in any way, please accept my humble apology because I never mean to look down on you or "teach" you anything. I think we have a misunderstanding here na krab.

If I know that you do not want comments, I will not write a single word on your thread na krab. But on your first post, you wrote everything in Thai so I don't understand and I thought you were asking for some comments.

I am not great on my pictures. Like I said, I am not a photographer. You have your own way of presenting your pictures but what is posted in open public forums is the final presentation you, as the poster and thread starter, decided.

By putting only 2 images and written in Thai (I am not saying that Thai is not good na...), as a foreigner, I don't know and I don't understand. It is my fault to assume that you wanted some comments so I wrote some down. My intention is not to "teach" you, my friend. My intention is to let you take note on the white balance as both images are different.

So, let's look at things again. Me - A foreigner, don't understand Thai, assume you wanted comments, wrote some down but you misunderstand it as I am "teaching" you and "look down" on you. Let me first admit it is my fault and I am writing this to apologize. I do not wish to continue further on this argument.

I hope you have a good day krab.
Comment about picture is ok. But i seriously care about your reply for reputation. This is not the right place to leave your feedback. And you reply so many posts on this thread.

I wanna just to let's you know that i blame you about your reply on your reputation feedback not for your comment about WB.

เอ้
25th August 2006, 13:30
about your reply for reputation. This is not the right place to leave your feedback. And you reply so many posts on this thread.
:knock: :knock: :knock:

Rush hour
25th August 2006, 14:17
Comment about picture is ok. But i seriously care about your reply for reputation. This is not the right place to leave your feedback. And you reply so many posts on this thread.

I wanna just to let's you know that i blame you about your reply on your reputation feedback not for your comment about WB. Agreed and understood what you mean. Seems like the topic has been distracted.

D1
25th August 2006, 21:10
เนื่องจากผู้ที่เกี่ยวข้องได้แสดงความเห็นต่อกันจนเป็นที่เข้าใจแล้ว เลยขออนุญาตทำการปิดกระทู้นะครับ :)